Joined on: September 25th, 2011
Robin Wharton is Assistant Director of Writing and Communication. She holds a law degree (1999) and a PhD (2009), both from the University of Georgia. Her current project involves exploring the influence of common law poetics in Middle English writing. Since 2005, she has been a collaborator on the
Recent Posts by Robin Wharton
- What Should A Hybrid "Classroom" Look Like?
- DiMeo Invited to Speak at History of Chemistry Seminar, Dublin
- Brittain Fellows--Bremm, Curtright, Schiff--to Present at SAMLA
- Writing and Communication Program Wins NCTE's Media Literacy Award
- Brittain Fellow and Poet Andy Frazee Reads at University of Illinois
- Building Citizen Journalist Communities
- Interview With Andy Frazee Published Online
- Encouraging Better Class Discussions
- The Parachut<e>: Post-assessment Peer Review?
- The Parachut<e>: A Grading/Marking Workflow
Recent Comments by Robin Wharton
- "Like Leeann and Jesse, I think we need to be open to a definition of "Hybrid Pedagogy," that re-imagines both the space and work of the classroom. We " on Hybrid Pedagogies: Platforms and Tools for Virtual Learning
- "Wow, Mark, thank you for the links to Gallagher's work! They're not only helpful on the immediate question of how to create better class discussions. " on Encouraging Better Class Discussions
- "Thank you for the feedback, Katy. In order to make this sort of thing work, it seems you would have to offer some incentive for revision. For exampl" on The Parachut<e>: Post-assessment Peer Review?
- "I have heard it said the humanities teach us to ask questions such as "Should we do X?" where other, particularly scientific disciplines are more conc" on What does it mean to do the humanities?